lundi 7 avril 2008

REAL LIES

Well I'll be! Turns out we have a scanner in the house. Finally I'll be able to scan page, after page of my (word salad) poetry. You'll thank me when you're older. Builds character.
I called Cutloose today, and chatted with him about the sales biz. I should have an interview up on viceland tomorrow. I think I might take out the contact number, or not. I mean he probably wants people to call, but then he might find out about my questionable interview methods. I think he wants me to work for him now which isn't so bad considering my current state of affairs. WE'LL ALL LOOK BACK ON THIS AND LAUGH. OK?

1 commentaire:

adrijanna a dit…

Alex, if you go through with this, what the heck will you wear for your first day of wor...i mean... fun? Mr. Good-Times will take one look at your blazer and tell you to take a hike, Normal.