mardi 15 avril 2008

WHOA WELCOME BACK!

I think I went to NY this weekend. I'm still not sure. The thing is I can't remember anything that happened yesterday, so like that guy in the movie that I might have seen, I'm forced to reconstruct my life with notes, and photos. So here's what I've got so far:


As far as I can tell this HAS to be NY I mean those animals are crazy, and if you watch tv most new yorkers seems bonkers right? The only thing that throws me off is that animals don't talk, and don't usually fly indoors at museums. So back to square one. But then I found this:
This can't be NY because New Yorkers, though bonkers (as I established before) never ever sleep. That's right, they are allergic to it. Duh. The flying animals seem to make more sense then the sleeping asshole on the rocks. What a dick fuck. Who does he think he/she is? I am supposed to be happy that I'm paying his taxes every year? No. Because I am not. That makes me so mad, I broke a fist punching my jumbo espresso mug. If this guy thinks he's gonna get a free ride, well, he's got another coming. Yessiree, this slacker should get ready for a stern talking to. Or a complaint in his complaint box - you just know he has one of those, attached to one of his "rocks." Is that even a real rock? It might look like one, but appearances often deceive. I once thought I was married, but it turned out I just owed a lot of money to the government and those people never lie. ANyway I don't know if I went to NY but I sure hate lazy bears, and tigers make me tired.

Aucun commentaire: