lundi 31 mars 2008

LIKE ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE

Do doctors expect honesty from their patients? Like when I tell my doctor that I have 8 drinks a week, does she multiply that by 3 to get a real sense of how badly I treat my body? Do doctors take a class in bullshit detection? I mean there's always a respected distance between you and your doctor, and sure maybe you're the type that doesn't mind revealing the dirty deeds. Regardless of your personal preference, I'm pretty sure doctors have a liars bump calculation (for the correct term please refer to the title of this post)
In other news, anyone else feel like running away? I hear birds chirping, I see snow melting, but I can't help but feel like unproductive-in-a-rut crap. Even my notes don't make any sense.
And what's with my hair?

1 commentaire:

Guy Stevos a dit…

When I tell my doctor the truth, she says, "Um, for insurance purposes let's just pretend you didn't tell me that, so I don't have to write it down."