vendredi 7 mars 2008

TOUCHÉ

I'm back in Toronto. Yes, after a 12 hour adventure through the skies, and U.S customs... Anyone else been there recently? Retina scans? Fingerprints? Yeesh. Philadelphia airport did not win any power points with that attitude, nosiree. Although the jerky cop scene was pretty amusing:

cop:
hey bucko why you standing there?
Innocent passenger looking for his wife: ...
cop: Hey buddy! Buddy. Jesus Christ (huffin). Who the hell do you think you are?
Innocent passenger looking for his wife: ... (walks away)
cop: Fuck that guy. Whadja need sweetheart?
me: *swooooooooon* Nothing.

After some decent people watching and
bad movies (Bee Movie? What. The. Fuck? Litigious bees? What's next, Panda Army?) I landed in Toronto.
I need a few days to regroup and really get down to the nitty gritty. Last night at the Adidas shop really made realize that Paris has turned me into a party snob.
Adrienne and I came up with great company: MARKETING WORKS! or mktg wrks. More on that later. I need to do something. Blast this grey and dismal weather. Regret isn't a river in Egypt.

I'll leave you with this excellent film.

Aucun commentaire: