jeudi 13 mars 2008

No big deal


So here I sit in an apartment in Austin with people I have never met, surrounded by dogs I have never met. No big deal. It's late and early all at once. I saw groups I'd never heard of. Took a bus unsure of where it would go. Drove 48 hours with someone I barely know. A time of bizarre firsts to compliment my confusing day to day. Can't explain. Well I guess I can, but this isn't the place...you know 6am and all. I drink whiskey and it makes sense, sort of. I miss lots of people. I really do. I guess that's why I'm here. I saw a midlife crisis the other day. Yellow Corvette, cigar, sense of entitlement. It was a sight to see. In Little Rock, Arkansas I saw a giant billboard that read JESUS. I was struck by its aplomb. Not that it convinced me, it was just clear.
What should I do?
Tomorrow is Motorhead, and more silliness. Everything's bigger in Texas I guess.

3 commentaires:

blindslug a dit…

yo! are you staying at nick's ?? have a good time we miss la fille. get crazy with vice saves texas... HOLLA.

adrijanna a dit…

you'll gind the street boners in austin and everything will be okay.

http://www.streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/blog/street-boners-and-tv-carnage-at-sxsw/#more-1174

mktg wrks!

adrijanna a dit…

you'll find the street boners in austin and everything will be okay.

http://www.streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/blog/street-boners-and-tv-carnage-at-sxsw/#more-1174

mktg wrks!